Five Tips for a Successful Trip to the 2017 International Paris Air Show
The International Paris Air Show is a great opportunity to see the latest technological innovations in the aerospace industry and interact with industry professionals and economic and business delegations from around the world. Here are five tips for making your trip to the show enjoyable and successful.
- The first four days of the show — Monday, June 19, through Thursday, June 22 — are open to trade visitors only. Be prepared to show your business card at the entrance in addition to your air show credentials.
- This year’s show will feature more than 2,300 exhibitors spread across 12 halls, so comfort is key. Travel light, and wear or bring comfortable shoes.
- A wide range of restaurants and catering venues — as well as official souvenir shops — can be found all around the venue. Most of them accept credit cards, but if you find yourself in need of euros, an ATM is available on the central aisle of the show.
- Plan for at least an hour commute to the exhibition center from Paris, and prepare for the possibility of long security lines at the entrance. The trade show floor is open from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Use the Paris Air Show mobile app to find exhibitor information and event schedules, locate on-site services and organize your itinerary. The app is available for free download from the Apple and Google Play stores.
If you’d like to meet with an HPM team representative while at the International Paris Air Show, call or email Mike, Jay or Andi directly, or visit booth C98 in Hall 3 of the USA Pavilion.
VP Business Development
Director of Marketing